I) Registration of users.
- Upon forum registration, users are required to provide an active e-mail address. This email is used for account recovery, as well as administration contact (emails are kept private until users choose to disclose said information).
- Choice of a username (a nickname) is your exclusive right. Inappropriate, offensive and insulting usernames are strictly prohibited.
- The moderating team reserves the right to take action against username usage if it:
- Violates general moral standards
- Violates general ethical standards
- If it is identical to another users'
- Multiple registrations of a single user, regardless of their aims, is strictly prohibited. This violation is considered serious and may result in account termination. You are allowed to have one (1) account, and one account only.
- Use common sense as always on the Internet:
- Don't just post your private information (or anyone else's) anywhere.
- Don't post pictures of your IP Address (or anyone else's) anywhere.
- Be wary of what you download and what web pages you access.
II) Rules of conduct in the forum.
- Communication in the forum is based on the principles of generally accepted morality and etiquette.
- Always use common sense by being nice and responding to users in the same way that you too would like to be treated.
- Usage of swear and abusive words is strictly prohibited, no matter in what form and to whom they are addressed. It concerns substitution of letters by characters as well.
- Don't flame (that's using insulting or offensive language against fellow forum visitors). We have our own ways of communicating. Flaming isn't one of them. Please be civilized.
- No links or posts regarding sex & pornography, racism or violence. Anything that is offensive, abusive, discriminative (etc.) is highly prohibited.
- Your signature in the forum cannot contain any form of pornographic, offensive or abusive material. Feel free to use any signature shop at TurtleGaming to get your signatures!
- If you, as a user, violate the rules or defy a moderator's call, there is a big chance that you will be warned or banned from further use of the forum, be it temporarily or permanently.
- Threats, harassment, bullying or pressure from users on the forum is strictly prohibited. (via posts, private messages or e-mail).
- Respect other users' opinions and knowledge, even if that does not coincide with what you think and feel about a certain thing. Personal attacks are not tolerated on this forum.
III) Message posting.
- Thread subjects must be informative and reflect the topic's contents to the maximum.
- Before you create a new thread, make sure that you create it in the forum of the proper subject area and that any questions have not been discussed before.
- Creation of identical threads in different sections and posting of similar messages in different threads is prohibited, we ask that you please help us to keep the forum tidy by referring to one post in the forum category that it best fits into.
- Use the edit function instead of making new posts in succession on a topic, this will help to keep your posts altogether. If you run out of room, please politely leave a message in your post for a moderator to merge your posts, and the staff team will do it at any time in which they become aware of the request, we ask however that you do not message the staff about this.
- Posts in this forum must be written in English, we ask that if you DO post in a foreign language, please at least try to provide a translation (use of http://translate.google.com/will help with this.)
- TurtleGaming.net cannot take responsibility for any illegal content posted on the forums, as we cannot monitor each and every member on the forums. Although the staff of TurtleGaming will delete any illegal content, we cannot promise to cover everything, we ask however that you report anything that violates our board rules to the staff.
- The board administrator and its designated moderators reserve the right to (without reservation and without notification to the thread/post creator) edit or remove posts deemed to be objectionable, offensive or otherwise in violation of forum rules.
- The linking of any topics, or posts about such topics that may cause harm, or damage to a member's computer (including, but not at all limited to viruses, software, RAT's and more) is strictly prohibited and will result in the locking, and possible deletion of such topic. Please refrain from sharing links that are intended for damage. If you require such scripts, software, or posts then please explain what for, and possible exemptions may be made. (Such as pen-testing (legally))
IIII) Ad Network.
- We hold the right to revoke your privileges at any time for any reason within the reasonable cause.
- Advertisements submitted that violate any of our terms of service such as sexual content, similar-liking websites, and material that promotes abuse or assault will be rejected before submission.
- Refunds are limited to a 7 day refund period and may result in account penalties towards additional purchases. Purchases surpassing our 7-day refund policy will not be eligible unless under special circumstances that can be processed through our support system.
- When you violate any rule, you will receive either a warning/infringement point or a ban (Temporary or permanent. Depends on which rule was broken by the user and whether it was the user's first time).
- If you are banned from the forum, you are not allowed to create an account to evade this ban. This can lead to a one-month extension onto your already existing ban, or if a repeated offense occurs, then you are eligible to a more lengthy extended ban, or permanent expulsion from the forums.
- The administration follows common sense and internal rules of forum management in their actions.
Administration reserves the right to change the rules with the further notification of forum users. All changes and updates on the forum are carried out with the consideration of users' opinions, interests, and safety.