Sign in to follow this  
windows skinhub.com

Windows | Surf NY | Moderator

Name: Bryce

Working microphone?: Yes

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Tell us about yourself: I am 15 years old, ive been playing cs:go for about a year and already have 2k+ hours. Im a sophomore in High School.

Why do you want to be a Moderator?: I played this server on and off for the past couple of weeks and just now signed up for the forums. With how many people are on it i thought it would be alot older but i came to find it was newer . I would like to help the community grow with some fun ideas and to have a lot of fun with the players on the server.

Why should you become a Moderator?: I should become a moderator because i have a lot of experience. I was recently an Admin on nsg clan but that has shutdown so now i have moved on tio find this i will be on everyday for hours and will stay loyal and have consistent hours.

Past experience: NsG Clan (Csgo) << If u go to the site it redirects to youtube since it shutdown , PRP Servers (Gmod)

SCENARIOS:

1. Someone is mic-spamming/flaming or other in chat/voice; What do you do?
Answer: I would warn them and if they continue i would mute/gag them.

2. Another member of staff is not correctly fulfilling their role, e.g. (Power abuse/Ignoring problems) what would be the correct course of action for you to take?
Answer: Take a video or screenshot and report it to a higher ranking staff member.

Edited by windows skinhub.com

+1 seems nice but i would like to see talk more and be more active in the community

• Like 1

Your staff application is currently under review. I will be following up with some questions over discord if you have the time. Please respond back to me through here, discord or via pm here. Thank you for applying, Kindle

• Like 1

After looking at your application and seeing that you have been warned several times we are currently going to deny your application. You may reapply in two weeks if you would like. I would appreciate it if you approached me about your application interview slightly more appropriately and if you didnt have a solid warning. Thank you for applying and have a good day. (LOCKED)