ImJustKindle

Feedback for Kindle as Staff

Hey guys Kindle here. Its probably because I played way too much tonight but I am kind of letting the server get to me in terms of how im doing and I wish that for once there could be more seriousness. I am really trying to do my best as staff and even tonight I asked what I can do better and there was no serious responses I would really appreciate feedback. I really care about the community and the server and I hope that shows. Just let me know what I can do. TY. 

• Like 2

Well, First of all dont let people get to you in terms because your how old? and your going to orlando to help out and in college just be more strict with the server just because your female people think its funny to mess around with you little to theyre knowledge they dont know what you can do lmao just keep your chin up :)

• Like 2

Just be you. Enjoy being you and keep being you. You're a good Staff member, Kindle. 

• Like 2

learn some more memes joke around a little more games are meant to be fun <3

• Like 2

Most people on the server will never be serious, even in super important conversations. So you just have to learn how to translate memes into meaning and how to ignore things that bother you. You seem pretty good. <:

• Like 2

You're still very new to the staff team, give it some time+activity and you'll be good when you join the servers! :) I think you're doing a very good job in managing everything i've given you and you're my left hand now you know, and Xerxes is my right hand. ;) I don't think i have anything constructive or negative to say so i'll leave this image below.

rsz_dfbzowtwsaazysx.jpg.efcebb5bd0ad9d1e315757415a2072c1.jpg

~THREAD WILL BE HIGHLY MONITORED FOR INFRINGEMENT OF GUIDELINES & TERMS OF SERVICE.~

• Like 2

The thing is, personally I don't feel like there is much more to do. You take your position seriously and know how to address them. That's why I didn't respond when you asked, I mean there is only so much you can do when like 70% of the people there don't take topics seriously. Just keep up the good work. (Granted I have not been on this server as much as others so I'm basing it off of a minute amount of time.)

Edited by Chi
  • Like 2

Thank you so much for all the love. I really appreciate it <3 

try not to worry about what everyone thinks of you. Very few people's opinions actually matter. 

GREAT CHEIF OF STAFF SINCE PANCAKES, SHE IS ON THAT STAFF APP LIKE A HORSE LETS GOO 

froggo