Your in-game name: lofi (loaf-eye) | dj
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:94291892
Region (EU/NA/AU): NA
Reason you were banned: I played music that everyone liked except Babylon and muted me. Calle him a  "fuckface" for unnecessary mute and cheeky, unprofessional remarks. Proceeded to get gagged. Changed name to "babylon is a cuck" before name was changed to garbled message. PM'd Babylon asking what the fuck was wrong with him before being banned completely.
When did you get banned: Today ~9:30PM EST
How long you were banned for: Forever
Why you should be un-banned: It's a fucking bullshit ban that shouldn't have escalated that far and he abused his power because it's "funny." If you run a server, you should want to keep players, not be a dick and drive them away.
Evidence to prove your innocence (optional, but advised): Word of mouth, Sen-Admin Fakiee420 is a witness of the entire event.
Additional information about the ban:
  Get your shit together.

PM's doesn't show unless you're friends with the person.

Udklip.thumb.PNG.d6cfeacaadef9537c10dc5a48abe043e.PNG

You were banned for 12 hours, for staff disrespect, it's not undeserved. I changed your name for a reason.

You were muted because you played music over another person, i also said in voice chat you should wait for it to be your turn.

~ It's not power abuse as long as i own the server, i can do as i see fit. That's all your own opinion, but i don't think you pay for the server out of pocket which i infact do.

Appeal accepted since you're already unbanned.