• Announcements

• Babylon

CREDITS ON SALE   08/17/2017

Hello everyone! I have lowered the price for credits on our donation store! Before you got 5000 credits per 5$ now you get 15000 credits per 5$!   Enjoy   https://turtlegaming.net/donation/
Hawaii

thoughts on map pool & pre strafing?

CinoMania    4
3 hours ago, Hawaii said:

Would be super cool to get some more maps to play on. And pre strafing would be nice. 

Yes! I would really like this to. Great server already but I would say that same maps always played it seems.

Fakie420    4

Unfortunately the server does not use kz timer, and I believe that is the only easy way to enable prestrafe. As for the map pool, feel free to recommend maps! :D

Edited by Fakie420

CinoMania    4
32 minutes ago, Fakie420 said:

Unfortunately the server does not use kz timer, and I believe that is the only easy way to enable prestrafe. As for the map pool, feel free to recommend maps! :D

Surf mesa?

Nina    26
7 hours ago, CinoMania said:

Surf mesa?

Surf_mesa is currently disabled due to it crashing the server.

We are not using prestrafe due to it not being "legit" times, we want to be able to compete against other server records and even world records. :)
New maps should be added soon, please note we are working very hard on our servers and our main priority is to keep them running, so things such as maps, comes second. 

Thank you for understanding,

Hawaii    14
11 hours ago, Nina said:

Surf_mesa is currently disabled due to it crashing the server.

We are not using prestrafe due to it not being "legit" times, we want to be able to compete against other server records and even world records. :)
New maps should be added soon, please note we are working very hard on our servers and our main priority is to keep them running, so things such as maps, comes second. 

Thank you for understanding,

theres 14 maps on the server and the same 7 get played literally all day every day. you can still add maps and keep the server running (other then mesa i guess?).

so here are some suggestions

surf_lessons
surf_forbidden_ways_ksf
surf_ace / surf_ace_fix
surf_fruits / surf_fruits2
surf_kitsune2 (practically a tier 2...)
surf_me